We are an ambitious company led by a highly driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative team with a track record of continued success. We offer candidates an amazing opportunity, with good career progression, to join a rapidly growing company and develop a career within financial services.
We are looking for a React and React Native developer to grow with our agile dev team, and interested in building performant, cross-platform apps for both iOS, Android, and the web. You will be involved in working on multiple products with a modern tech stack, and on projects involving multiple team members in a dynamic environment.
We’d like that you aren’t afraid of voicing an opinion on how to do things better, in both our code base, and in our daily workflows and processes.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Keep improving our code base as we go along, and refactor things for the better.
- Creating cross-platform reusable UI components that works well with our brand and coding guidelines (using Storybook).
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance issues.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest.
- Degree in computer science or similar technical discipline.
- Hands on experience in team programming projects, preferably using Git or other source control systems.
- Experience with state management, like Redux, and consuming asynchronous actions, with redux-saga or similar.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working with modern web frameworks (Spring Boot, Django, Express…)
- Tried React-XP or react-native-web for truly cross-platform components.
- End-to-end testing with Cypress.
- Experience with PWA approaches.