We are an ambitious company led by a highly driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative team with a track record of continued success. We offer candidates an amazing opportunity, with good career progression, to join a rapidly growing company and develop a career within financial services.
We are looking for a React and React Native developer to grow with our agile dev team, and interested in building performant, cross-platform apps for both iOS, Android, and the web. You will be involved in working on multiple products with a modern tech stack, and on projects involving multiple team members in a dynamic environment.
We’d like that you aren’t afraid of voicing an opinion on how to do things better, in both our code base, and in our daily workflows and processes.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Keep improving our code base as we go along, and refactor things for the better.
- Creating cross-platform reusable UI components that works well with our brand and coding guidelines (using Storybook).
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance issues.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest.
- Degree in computer science or similar technical discipline.
- Hands on experience in team programming projects, preferably using Git or other source control systems.
- Experience with state management, like Redux, and consuming asynchronous actions, with redux-saga or similar.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience working with modern web frameworks (Spring Boot, Django, Express…)
- Tried React-XP or react-native-web for truly cross-platform components.
- End-to-end testing with Cypress.
- Experience with PWA approaches.
Data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Currenxie does not accept unsollicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of Currenxie.