Currenxie is a financial technology company for borderless businesses. Founded in 2014, our Global Account platform offers businesses of all sizes a single finance app for global growth. Features include multi-currency digital wallets, on-demand virtual bank accounts, worldwide payments, currency exchange, and instant Visa cards. We value innovative technology, user experience, and service.
We are an ambitious and rapidly growing company led by an entrepreneurial and collaborative team. We offer our people an opportunity to be part of building a new financial services platform for a borderless world, and to learn and progress in a friendly, dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Client Support Specialist to join our world-class support team.
Your role & responsibilities
- Onboarding new clients: conduct video calls with new clients to understand their business and get them set up for success on our platform.
- Communication across the business: communicate with Compliance, Operations, Technology, Sales and Marketing teams to convey client feedback and sentiments.
- Problem-solving: resolve client related issues with your own expertise and the help of the other members of the Currenxie team.
- Providing support: meeting the needs of clients by answering questions and providing guidance on the use of our services.
Your skills and experience
- Problem solving skills: candidates will be required to demonstrate the ability to autonomously solve problems as new processes, products and audiences are introduced to the platform.
- Ability to take responsibility: candidates need to have a personality type that embraces taking full responsibility for their designated area of work in order to reduce burden on other areas of the business.
- Work ethic: enthusiastic, motivated and proactive approach to work.
- Interpersonal skills: personable, approachable, and comfortable communicating with people from diverse cultures.
- Workflow management: ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage deadlines on a daily basis.
- Communication: Fluent English is required. Mandarin or Cantonese also desired, in addition to European languages.
- University degree and two years experience in finance or customer service preferred.