This role can be based in Hong Kong or Dublin.
Currenxie is a financial technology company for borderless businesses. Founded in 2014, our Global Account platform offers businesses of all sizes a single finance app for global growth. Features include multi-currency digital wallets, on-demand virtual bank accounts, worldwide payments, currency exchange, and instant Visa cards. We value innovative technology, user experience, and service.
We are an ambitious and rapidly growing company led by an entrepreneurial and collaborative team. We offer our people an opportunity to be part of building a new financial services platform for a borderless world, and to learn and progress in a friendly, dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
We’re currently amidst an exciting growth phase and seeking an experienced, talented Copywriter to support our dynamic team across projects and tasks. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about writing, editing and creating engaging, informative content.
Role & Responsibilities
- Craft clear & engaging copy within a distinct brand voice across a broad range of written materials — including search-friendly website content, branded collateral, ad copy, advertorials, eDMs, blog posts, press releases, video scripts & more.
- Create search optimising content across multiple platforms and continuously test new ideas and channels.
- Understand the psychology and UX of conversion copywriting, and create high-performing copy that enhances the effectiveness of landing pages and ads.
- Conduct high-quality research and fact-check all materials to ensure that they are compliant and updated with the latest information.
- Monitor ongoing fintech news, conduct regular research of industry trends and discover and expand keywords.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to write copy that drives conversions, increases click-through rates or impacts other key metrics determined.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Liaise with designers to enrich text with visual aids like images, videos, charts and infographics.
- Work independently and alongside existing creative teams within the business.
- Mould copy around internal feedback, A/B testing data and campaign performance.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5+ years of proven experience as a copywriter.
- Proven ability to demonstrate a defined brand voice.
- A keen eye for detail and an excellent understanding of SEO principles.
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually.
- Ability to accept critical feedback and respond accordingly.
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and adapt with a fast, growing business.
- Ability to maintain discretion with sensitive information.
- A portfolio of written content that demonstrates your talent, conceptual thinking and ability to adapt copy to fit a variety of channels.
- Tertiary degree in marketing, journalism, communications or a related discipline.
- Native or close to native level English ability. An excellent grasp of the written and spoken English language. Great grammar, punctuation and typo-free.
- Familiar with Google Suite, CMS and CRM tools/platforms.
- Agency or in-house experience.
- Experience in tech, fintech or finance.
- Familiarity with conversions, analytics, paid traffic, funnels, A/B testing.
- Previous experience in UX copywriting.
- Previous experience building and maintaining style guides.