This role can be based in Hong Kong or Dublin.
Currenxie is a financial technology company for borderless businesses. Founded in 2014, our Global Account platform offers businesses of all sizes a single finance app for global growth. Features include multi-currency digital wallets, on-demand virtual bank accounts, worldwide payments, currency exchange, and instant Visa cards. We value innovative technology, user experience, and service.
We are an ambitious and rapidly growing company led by an entrepreneurial and collaborative team. We offer our people an opportunity to be part of building a new financial services platform for a borderless world, and to learn and progress in a friendly, dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
We’re seeking a talented, creative Brand Designer to join our marketing team. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about crafting brands, and knows that visual design can create a connection between a company and its clients, audience and employees.
This is an opportunity to be directly involved in crafting the positioning and identity of a brand as it grows on a global stage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Own and develop the visual identity of the brand website, collaborating with your colleagues in Product, UX and Communications.
- Design, produce and update printed and digital marketing collateral such as social media assets, banners, web graphics, presentations, web mockups, display ads and landing pages.
- Create still and motion graphics for products and news announcements on a wide range of channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube etc).
- Create visual content that delivers meaningful increases in sales, traffic/views, and brand awareness.
- Design/illustrate assets for the website ensuring quality across browsers and devices.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop strategy and tactics to create interest, demand and recognition of the brand through the use of performance-driven design; includes: strategy, implementation, execution and interpretation of data collected.
- Understand and translate business goals and promotions into visually compelling layouts and online user experiences.
- Assist to ensure all marketing communications across all channels and departments remain consistent and align with strategic marketing goals and brand guidelines.
- Develop and enrich the current visual asset library.
- Brainstorm initiatives to support the team’s creative delivery.
Skills & Experience
- Have 4+ years of relevant experience designing visual identities for various brands.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Suite CC.
- Knowledge of digital optimisation across screen sizes and devices.
- Able to generate unique graphics, illustrations and iconography.
- Detailed understanding of typography, colour, composition, visual hierarchy and the use of photography and illustration.
- Have a strong sense of what works visually, yet you are open to feedback and design critique.
- Ability to bring an idea from concept to production quickly, manage your own workload, multi-task, take initiative and stick to deadlines.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly evolving digital landscape.
- A good communicator, able to present work and ideas effectively.
- Have great attention to detail and take pride in the quality of your work.
- Appetite for learning and discovering new and emerging design trends in marketing.
- Qualification in graphic design, interactive design, visual studies, or other related disciplines highly regarded.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Past experience working within an agency or in a marketing environment.
- Custom website design experience.
- Experience with photography, videography, animation, or 3D rendering.
- Experience using Figma.
- UI/UX design experience.
- Knowledge of the fintech industry.