We are an ambitious company led by a highly driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative team with a track record of continued success. We offer candidates an amazing opportunity, with good career progression, to join a rapidly growing company and develop a career within financial services.
We are looking for an Information Security Officer to join our team! As the Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for the overall security of our IT infrastructure. You will be working closely with senior management ensuring security policies and procedures are up-to-date and applied. You must be someone who can bring joy in IT security education for our staff through trainings and regular updates on the latest threats. You will also be working with our agile software development team, maintaining our high level of web application security.
- Identifying vulnerabilities in our current network.
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive plan to secure our computing network.
- Monitoring network, cloud architecture and software to ensure compliance with security policies.
- Keeping up to date with developments in IT security standards and threats.
- Performing penetration tests to find any flaws.
- Collaborating with management and the IT department to improve security.
- Documenting any security breaches and assessing their damage.
- Educating colleagues about security software and best practices for information security.
- Preparing and coordinating security incident responses.
- Supporting the business team with IT security expertise and documentation when required for new licenses or partnerships.
- Collaborate with a vendor for period application penetration testing and mitigate any highlighted IT risks.
- Coordinating cybersecurity-related audits and certifications.
- Maintaining IT procedures, incidents history, risk assessments and liaise with teams in defining risk prevention plans.
- Support the business team with IT security expertise and documentation for new business license applications or partnerships.
- Owning, monitoring and maintaining our security tools, including our SIEM system.
- Degree in computer science or a technology-related field.
- Professional information security certification.
- Experience in an information security role.
- Solid knowledge of various information security frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with cloud security, preferably on AWS.
- In-depth knowledge of modern web application security.
- Experience with PCI DSS and/or ISO 27001 certifications.
- Hands-on experience with DevSecOps methodologies